If you are a common service center operator there is a chance for you to open Aadhaar Card agency, which is a crucial document these days.
Aadhaar Card services had been temporarily suspended in the light of the pandemic, but has been reinitiated and CSC operators can now resume the work. But the question then arises, how to open Aadhaar Card agency from CSC in 2020?
CSCs are basically Common Service Centres that offer myriad services with regards to documentation.
In order to start off a CSC and offer Aadhaar Services from it, here is what you can do.
- Open the CSC portal which is https://www.csc.gov.in
- Click on the option, “Interested to become a CSC” on the left hand side of the webpage
- Click on “For CSC registration, click here”
- You can then enter your Aadhaar Number in the required box
- You can choose one of the many options offered for authentication like IRIS/Finger print/One time password (OTP). Once you have made your choice, click on Proceed.
- Click on generate OTP
- Upload the Geo-tagged image of the centres.
- Click on the submit option, once you have filled in the necessary information.
You can even track the status of your CSC registration or application
- Visit the https://www.csc.gov.in website
- Enter the email, registration ID and Aadhaar Number in the necessary boxes
- Click on submit
With this facility provided, you can start off a CSC Centre and offer Aadhaar Services from it as Aadhaar is now a part of CSC services and does not need a separate Aadhaar agency.